ABOUT THIS COURSE
This 4-week course will be a progressive, transformative + powerful cultivation of Shakti – creative energy – that arises out of mystical Yogini practice combined with the wisdom of the earth and elements.
In this course you will learn the foundations of Shakti Yoga through embodied enquiry, including:
- How to awaken and harness Shakti – the creative force within – for healing, transformation, energisation, creativity.
- How to connect with your body’s innate wisdom and tune into the whispers within, developing a deeper trust in the intelligence that is your inner compass
- How to unravel tensions – physical, emotional, mental and energetic – from the body through a combination of asana (yoga postures) and organic movement
- The art of grounding for relaxation, vitality and embodiment
- Becoming familiar with the sensation of being rooted in the ground of your being and the strength of your center – claiming your sovereignty as woman and embodying your feminine power
- The art of rest and deep surrender for rejuvenation, dropping beneath ‘ordinary’ consciousness, to access the deeper wisdom within and restore the balance in our bodies and energy system.
- Ways of breathing to clear, centre, ground and awaken energy.
- Opening the voice – allowing natural sounding as a healing intelligence and harnessing the power of sacred sound vibration (Mantras)
- How to access Source (creative) energy from within our feminine energy centres and the earth
- How to bring awareness to the subtle energy body and chakras (energy centers)
- Unlocking dormant energy in the hips and cultivating creative energy for pleasure, vitality and spiritual awakening and accessing the wisdom of the womb space. There will be the invitation to practice Shakti Yoga with a jade (yoni) egg if desired.
- Fine-tuning the senses as portals to feminine awakening; honouring our sensuality as sacred and the body as a temple
- Awakening the feminine heart, emotional alchemy and cultivating self-compassion and the capacity to self-nurture