Deposit: $500 AUD deposit to confirm your place. If you’re feeling a ‘yes’ then this is the next step! Contact me for payment details.
This deposit is non-refundable if you change your mind. If for any reason the trip is cancelled your deposit will be reimbursed (we need a minimum of 6 to go ahead)
Second installment. $1300 USD DUE 31st July
Third installment: $2000 USD due 1st October
* Payment by bank deposit. Credit card option via Paypal will incur a 3% fee
* 10% of all profits will be donated to City Village Foundation supporting women’s health and education in Everest region of Nepal.
Upon receiving your deposit, you will be contacted about booking your flights, our first group meeting, and all the finer details such as what to pack etc. You will also be added to our private Facebook group where you can start to connect with your sister Yoginis.
The package price covers almost everything, including:
- Travel to and from the airport in Nepal
- Travel expenses whilst in Nepal (for example, the bus between Kathmandu and Pokhara)
- 17 nights accommodation
- All meals during the 11 day trek
- All breakfasts for the entire trip
- Experienced trekking guide (who will be with us the whole 17 days)
- Yoga and meditation sessions + 1:1 guidance with Jasmine during designated times
- Half-day spa package in Pokhara after trek (massage, body scrub, pedicure, lunch)
The extra costs you will need to consider are:
- Flights. I recommend flying with Thai Airways or China Southern if you’re flying from Australia
- Meals outside of the trek (Nepal is cheap so $10 AUD will have us eating like Queens at each meal)
- Fully comprehensive travel insurance. I recommended purchasing it when you book your flights to cover any unexpected cancellations that may occur. Many credit card companies offer free travel insurance – yours might too so worth checking!
- Visa on arrival (US $40 for 30 days). There’s no need to apply beforehand
- Tips for our guide and porters (read this article on tipping and why it is important)
- Money for souvenirs
- Trekking equipment such as hiking boots, sleeping bag, thermals and a down jacket. It’s possible to hire sleeping bags and jackets for about US $1 a day when you’re in Nepal!